Heater Repair Services in El Paso
Our heaters may be built well, but that doesn’t mean they won’t encounter problems from time to time, especially if we have an extra cold winter that we run our heaters throughout the entirety of. From breaking down to encountering electrical issues, your heater may go through it all this winter. Don’t worry, though, because we can help. We understand that when your heater breaks down, you want it fixed right away so you don’t have to suffer through El Paso’s chilly winter nights without it. We offer prompt and reliable services, including 24-hour emergency service, so you won’t have to suffer for long!
Common Heater Issues & What You Can Do to Avoid Them
Your heater will face all sorts of issues throughout its lifespan, so more often and commonly than others, and others only under extreme duress. Some of the most common issues your heater may face include:
- Dirty Filters- Filters become dirty over time, and when they’re not switched out for clean ones, they can cause a myriad of issues for your heater. Your best bet for avoiding this problem is to be sure to change the filters regularly and to have a professional perform maintenance on your unit routinely.
- Lack of Maintenance- Speaking of maintenance, a lack of maintenance can have a negative impact on your machine as a whole. It’s important to have a professional regularly perform maintenance so that you can avoid these problems.
- Broken Thermostat- Thermostats are not perfect as a whole, but a broken one can land you in a world of discomfort, especially when you can’t adjust the temperature in your home or business during the colder and hotter parts of the year. We can repair a broken thermostat ASAP so you don’t have to worry.
- General Wear and Tear- Over time, as we use our heaters winter after winter, they begin to suffer from general wear and tear, which can cause numerous components to stop working. Routine maintenance will help minimize the effects of wear and tear on your heater.
- Lack of Heating in the Furnace- Sometimes, the furnace doesn’t heat up enough—or at all—to allow your heater to work properly. We can repair the issue so you can go back to having a warm home.
- Noisy Furnace- While your furnace may make some noise from time to time, loud and persistent clunks, hissing, and other sounds may be signs of a more serious issue. If the sounds persist or become louder than usual, it’s a good idea to call in the professionals who can take a look and make any necessary repairs right away.
- Too Frequent Cycling- If your heater is constantly turning off and on, more frequently than normal, it may be a sign of a bigger issue, such as a clogged filter, issues with the thermostat, or bad airflow throughout the vents in your house. If this starts happening, it’s in your best interest to call a professional right away. Not only will we find the cause of this issue, but we will also start fixing it right away.
- Issues with the Electric Ignition/Pilot Control Issues- When something goes wrong with the electric ignition or pilot control, the amount of warm air moving from your heater, through your vents, and into your home will reduce, causing your home to feel colder than normal.
The Repair Process: What Happens During an Appointment or Emergency Services?
If you’re having issues with your heater, you should schedule an appointment with us. If it is an emergency, we offer 24-hour emergency services. Once at your home, we’ll inspect your heater for signs of issues it may be encountering. Once the source of the issue is found, we’ll repair it. If parts need to be ordered or we think you may need to replace your heater altogether, we’ll discuss possibilities with you as well. Either way, we work quickly and efficiently to ensure you have a heater that works properly.
Why Go With a Professional HVAC Technician?
It may seem like a good idea to try and repair your heater yourself. I mean, how hard could it be, right? Well, actually it’s a lot harder than you think! Heater repair technicians go through extensive training in order to know how to safely and successfully repair a heater or HVAC system.
Call Us Today!
If your heater has stopped working, is doing something weird, or you’re in need of any other HVAC and plumbing related services, give us a call today. Our NATE certified technicians are dedicated to helping you stay warm all winter long with swift and reliable heater repair services. Don’t wait until another cold front hits the El Paso and Las Cruces areas. Give us a call today!